Derby coach Rooney would jump at chance to manage Man Utd

 Derby coach Rooney would jump at chance to manage Man Utd

Wayne Rooney said he would jump at the chance to manage Manchester United.

The Englishman, who spent 13 years at Old Trafford, is currently in charge of Derby County.

United will be looking for a new manager in the summer once Ralf Rangnick's interim stint concludes.

And Rooney has put his hand up for the position.

When asked by Sky Sports if he would jump at the chance to manage United, Rooney said: "Of course I would. At the minute obviously my focus is on Derby County and staying up [in the Championship], but Manchester United and Everton are the two clubs that are very close to me.

"Hopefully one day in the future I can manage one of those two clubs. It'd be a great achievement for me."

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest

Previous Post Next Post