[PODCAST] Daymond John - From $40 to $6 BILLION in sales...

 

 


We’re finally here! 


My latest episode of The Fighting Entrepreneur is available to watch right now.


Just click the YouTube video above and watch to the end.


Here’s the thing…


I wanted Daymond as a guest on my podcast because I’m seeing a lot of students who are struggling to find the right business model.


And it’s totally understandable, there are like a billion opportunities in 2021.


OK, slight exaggeration.


But, over the weekend, I asked #LurnNation what their biggest challenges are for starting a business…


And I gotta be honest with you, a lot of these obstacles are easily overcome with a little training.


So, I asked Daymond a few questions that will help you.


Here’s a taste:


  1. How should someone get their first 10 customers, and how did YOU get your first 10 customers?
  2. How has the internet changed the landscape of entrepreneurship?
  3. If you had to start from zero TODAY, using the internet, without the fame and money - what would you do?


Listen, if you’ve ever struggled to find the right business model, or found it hard to get started, you absolutely need to watch this video. 


Go watch it now!


See you there.

 
 

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest

Previous Post Next Post